How to forget what sex is? (16+ only!)?

I want to forget what sex is. I promise you I am not a troll. I have Indian parents who don't know that I know what it is. I don't masturbate, but I do have thoughts about sex. I am a 13 year old female. I also want to be a virgin forever. Also, the way I found out was a girl telling me in second grade, but... show more I want to forget what sex is. I promise you I am not a troll. I have Indian parents who don't know that I know what it is. I don't masturbate, but I do have thoughts about sex. I am a 13 year old female. I also want to be a virgin forever. Also, the way I found out was a girl telling me in second grade, but I didn't believe something like that was real. But then in fifth grade I was looking how to sleep early, and it said only use you bed for sleep and sex, and I was curious, and then you know what happened next. I REALLY have been wanting to forget what it is and focus on studies and not look at this stuff. (Also, people at yahoo answers are not helping with their inappropriate questions!) Any way I can forget? Sorry it was so long..
2 answers 2