Should I move on?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year&3 months but i've noticed some changes in him lately we live together and every time we used to go to sleep at night he would always say goodnight and kiss me but now we have been fighting a lot because we don't agree on things then we start fighting,he... show more So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year&3 months but i've noticed some changes in him lately we live together and every time we used to go to sleep at night he would always say goodnight and kiss me but now we have been fighting a lot because we don't agree on things then we start fighting,he never texts me when he goes to work,when I try to talk to him and ask him what's wrong he doesn't talk to me,he tells me if I continue to ask him and "bother" him then he will get more mad and because I don't want that I stop asking him,at night I ask to hug him but he doesn't want me to hug him or touch him, he's never facing me while we sleep he's always sleeping the opposite side of me of any side I'm sleeping, i'm just very confused because he swears he loves me and he's in a good mood he tells me that he wants to marry me and wants to have a family with me and he wants me to meet his mom when we go back to his country he's building his house in his country and is constantly asking me for my opinion on how I would like the bathroom to look or what type of floors do I like and things like that but lately I've been feeling very alone because although he's right in front of me I feel like he's not here because he's either on his phone or watching tv or outside in the patio, he only has one day off and yesterday was his day off but he didn't spend it with me he left with my stepfather to go fishing.So if someone can take a money to read this and tell me your thoughts thanks.
1 answer 1