Is there a way to see if someone has a criminal record from their photo and first name?

I was on tinder a few months ago and this crazy guy started talking to me I did not know he was crazy at first. He told me he lived miles and miles away and was moving over 3 hours away. He then went weird and started asking me to move 15 hours away with him despite us only having around five brief conversations. I... show more I was on tinder a few months ago and this crazy guy started talking to me I did not know he was crazy at first. He told me he lived miles and miles away and was moving over 3 hours away. He then went weird and started asking me to move 15 hours away with him despite us only having around five brief conversations. I can't say what else he was saying as worried he will find it and then know i know...

I'm looking for somewhere to live and he has advertised in the area to move to the exact location im living at. I DID NOT tell him my address, just the name of the area in the beginning as this is what people do usually.

He gives me the creeps. He told me he had NO contacts here, I turned him down and thought i made it obvious so i am slightly worried he is moving here, obviously it could be a coinsidence but given the messages he was sending me and how weird he went I doubt it.

Can I check to see if he has any past records and what can I do to protect myself if I was alone and he found me or if he followed me home or something?
I daren't advertise with a profile picture now when looking for somewhere to live as know he will recognise me.
1 answer 1