Will a C in one term of AP Chem ruin my chances at great colleges?

My school has a 4 term (quarters) reporting system. I'm a junior and this term (3rd) it is looking like I'll end up with some sort of C for the quarter, but still a B average for the year (which will go up as the 4th quarter is easy after the AP exam, according to my teacher). I am taking 3 other APs (Lang,... show more My school has a 4 term (quarters) reporting system. I'm a junior and this term (3rd) it is looking like I'll end up with some sort of C for the quarter, but still a B average for the year (which will go up as the 4th quarter is easy after the AP exam, according to my teacher). I am taking 3 other APs (Lang, Spanish and APUSH), the first two I have a 97 for the year and the third I have a 93 for the year. I am also taking honors algebra 2, in which I have an A- average and then business electives which I have 100 average in. My GPAs for the past two years are good, and I was ranked 5th in my class at the beginning of the year. I know that this year's application pool was very competitive and that trend will continue, could this C ruin my chances at Vanderbilt, Northeastern, or NYU?
1 answer 1