I'M SPIDERMAN!?

I was talking with my friend and this big a** spider randomly bit me. It was randomly chilling and then I felt this PINCH and all I saw was the spider crawling away. I was pretty pissed so my friend said we should go get some coffee. We went to get coffee and went I ordered the coffee something weird happened. The... show more I was talking with my friend and this big a** spider randomly bit me. It was randomly chilling and then I felt this PINCH and all I saw was the spider crawling away. I was pretty pissed so my friend said we should go get some coffee. We went to get coffee and went I ordered the coffee something weird happened. The cup stuck to my hand! I stuck my hand out and a web came out! I start shooting some webs and i shot one on a light post and swung by. It was pretty fun but I ended up hurting myself. What colors should my suit be? I don't want people to know but when they shake my hand it gets stuck. I'm also really smart and I'm visiting a physics doctor, should i bring the suit with me? He says I'm brilliant but lazy. I don't think I'll need my suit.
2 answers 2