How to write discussion section for lit review?

I've been giving a limit of 2000 words , 1100 roughly for discussion. Where to i begin?

I've picked 8 journal articles and have to give brief overview of research techniques and how reliable/valid the testing measures where etc?
Update: so I've been giving a 2000 max word count and to gather a minimum of 8 articles on a subject on my choice. The task I've been giving is to critically analysis these studies and write a literature review on my findings. However, when i arrive at my discussion section I have to limit myself to around 1100... show more so I've been giving a 2000 max word count and to gather a minimum of 8 articles on a subject on my choice. The task I've been giving is to critically analysis these studies and write a literature review on my findings. However, when i arrive at my discussion section I have to limit myself to around 1100 words give or take and this is worth majority of marks (60%). How do i go about talking about my findings without explaining to much about result and comparison of a whole?