Boyfriend cheated after I told him i cheated?

I cheated on my bf 4 months ago and told him the same day (kissed and gave a hand job..don't ask how). He just admitted that when he found out he slept with a girl he met at a club twice in the space of a few days without protection i think within the month of me telling him. we were just getting to a good... show more I cheated on my bf 4 months ago and told him the same day (kissed and gave a hand job..don't ask how). He just admitted that when he found out he slept with a girl he met at a club twice in the space of a few days without protection i think within the month of me telling him. we were just getting to a good place but i,m mad as hell.

He tells me three months later and only after i did some serious prying he didnt care to be safe after he has 2 kids because of **** like this and he doesn't feel bad about it because he was hurt and angry about what i did. like wtf do I do he's playin on the atleast he's being honest fact n doesn't see it as any worse than what I did even though he did it twice and claimed we were on a break. NO WE WERE NOT. id like male and female advice please

I had suspicions he'd do stuff as he was mad but he said he didn't until he admitted it today and if he slept with the girl just once and had remorse and said he did it knew he was wrong and is sorry we could try to move on.....thoughts is this salvageable?