What do you think these 4 girl’s names?

Mary Jo

Molly Joy

Mandy Jane

Maggie Jayde

Favorite Answer

Mary Jo is my favourite. Mandy Jane isn't bad either. The other two are awkward and don't flow well.

If I could mix & match then I'd make them -

Maggie Joy

Mandy Jayde (I prefer the spelling Jade though)

Molly Jane

Mary Jo (stay the same)

The first three are fine.

• Violet

Mary Jo sounds like a 60 year old midwestern woman.

Molly Joy sounds like a party drug.

Mandy Jane is dated.

Maggie Jayde - Maggie is a nickname, and Jayde is misspelled.

• Maggie isn't just a nickname it can be used as a full name too any name can be a first name.

• Amy

Dont like any of the combos but i do love Molly, Jane & Jayde

• layla

Molly Joy is nice but Molly Jane would work too

I am not fond of the combination Molly Joy, and I do not like the name Mandy. The spelling "Jayde" is unattractive. So I pick Mary Jo.

• I only added the "y" in Jayde because I wanted a 5 letter "J" girl's names that was only 1 syllable. I am probably going to change that as I have a cat named Jade. Although I probably won't every have children but I just think names are interesting.

Mary Jo is too oldschool for me, Molly Joy sounds kind of last minute, I don't have a problem with the other too except Jayde could lose the y.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but these are my thoughts.

• Laney

I like Mary, but just Jo feels incomplete. Molly Joy is nice. Hate Mandy, but I love Jane. Maggie is beautiful, but I would spell the middle name Jade because Jayde looks trashy. I'm not a fan of Jade, but it's better than spelling it with the Y.