I just hurt myself badly after drinking and it got me thinking about whether I should stop or am I just being a melodramtic fucktard?

Yeah i just hurt myself there after drinking, the weeks before that I was out with my family and alienated them. Time and time again drink has turned me into at the best of times a **** talker and at the worst mean and a degenerate. That's the social implications of drinking, I've seriously injured myself... show more Yeah i just hurt myself there after drinking, the weeks before that I was out with my family and alienated them. Time and time again drink has turned me into at the best of times a **** talker and at the worst mean and a degenerate. That's the social implications of drinking, I've seriously injured myself at least 8 times and I'm only 18 I'm talking hospital and social workers ****