Am I friend zoned if a guy talks about another girl to me?

So, I have a crush on a guy from work. He started telling me that he was talking to a girl on snapchat and ended up having a long convo with her and said he was suprised because they were "just friends" and had never talked this way before but she stopped replying (probably fell asleep but never replied... show more So, I have a crush on a guy from work. He started telling me that he was talking to a girl on snapchat and ended up having a long convo with her and said he was suprised because they were "just friends" and had never talked this way before but she stopped replying (probably fell asleep but never replied later). He was so awkward about it tho. It came out of nowhere and then after I just said "oh. Ok" he was like "yeah". And extremely awkward pause. This guy has also had odd questions for me like asking if I had a boyfriend or any kids, what I'm studying for school, if I'm close to my parents, and has asked if I would date other people we work with, also always asks "do you work tommorow?" We usually work together . Idk what to think really. I like him, but if he talked about his convo that he had with another girl (he didn't state ANY specifics) does this mean I'm friend zoned?
2 answers 2