anna asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

I'm tired of my husband never doing anything right, what do I do?

I'm 28 and I have 5 young kids with my husband who is 30. I'm biracial and he's a typical white man who annoys me all the time. And I don't like his kind of people.

He tells stupid jokes all the time and lesves the house a mess. He's so lazy and just leaves a mess around the house. He works and I take care of the house and kids. Am tired of his parents always visiting. It's his fault I never finished college and that we had all these kids, what do I do?

WHy'd you marry him if you dislike him so much?

• Mary

It sounds like you need some communication (not yelling) about your discontent. You need to find those traits that made you marry him in the first place, Communicate your expectations and hold him accountable. Tell him when he leaves a mess, you feel like he thinks you are a maid, not his wife. It shows a lack of respect when he does nothing to help you keep the house livable. If this doesn't do it, go to a marriage counselor so you can come up with a plan to save your marriage, and live a happier life..

Why did you even marry him if you don't even like him? And you loved him enough to have 5 kids?? How did that come about??

How do you expect your husband to be a man when you put him down and treat him like a child. Did you maybe think that it's YOU and not other people? Maybe you can spend that energy to change your negative attitude, instead of trying to change others.

I'm tired of your whiny racist complaining bullsh*t. Get your life together and stop complaining. Stop pointing fingers at every body else for the way your life turned out.

You know what I'M tired of?

The fact that you've been trolling this boring *** question for at least five damn years.

You haven't even changed your age or any of the details so it's SUPER easy to prove it's the same person trolling the same ****.

How do you have time to make five kids when you spend all your time being boring on Yahoo Answers?

Just dump him and leave him with the kids. He was asking for it. You too were asking for it.

• Pat

If you have five kids, you're pretty much stuck in that relationship, and lucky he stays around. You would be extremely hard-pressed to make it on your own. You have two choices -- make the worst of it and complain all the way, or make the best of it and get proactive to make the relationship better. Look for the good and be as good a wife to him as you want him to be a good husband to you. That's really the best option you have.

• User

It sounds like you're racist, maybe read some books on tolerance and learn how to accept that you are racist and learn to change. Good luck. Be more kind to you husband.

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!