Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 years ago

The number reason why couples divorce is?

not money, but because they hate each other.

agree with me?

Favorite Answer

Ive never met a romantic couple. Ive met angry ones and serious ones. Just take a look at their before and after marriage photos

• Sassy

I didn't get divorce over money. My ex husband and I divorced because there a lot of problems in our marriage and his mom was part of the problem. She is very controlling.

Cheating

• Tara

When they hate each other (and are still together) - the hate will cause everything else to go wrong .. such as cheating , etc.

LOVE .. makes it possible to work problems out (and stay together).

HATE ... nothing is fixable for a real marriage.

So -- you are probably right.

DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!!

ADULTERY AND ABUSE! followed by financial stress. and than of course many times in reality kids.

• Dick

Having kids will destroy ANY relationship. I think the root cause of most divorces is differences in sexual appetite, and desires. Almost any problem can be tolerated or resolved, if a couple has an active and satisfactory sex life.

If your answer is "because they hate each other" my question to you would be, "how did this loving, married couple come to hate each other?" They were married once, after all, they didn't always hate each other. Otherwise, they wouldn't be married.

marriage is the reason

Of course, but people don't just start hating each other out of the blue. Thus the question is where does the hate originate? And that usually leaves two options: Infidelity or the loss of communication to resolve differences.

No, I don't agree with you. Most don't divorce over money as the sole reason (however it's often part of what causes a lot of marital discord), nor hatred for each other. Usually there's a list of things that occurred or build up over a period of time that finally caused at least one of them to decide they'd had enough or that they simply didn't feel about their spouse they way they used to (the love waned).

I didn't hate my ex when we divorced, nor did he hate me. We weren't a good match anymore though, so parted ways. At the time, I didn't want it to end, but that was more because I was fearful of being on my own for the first time, not so much because I wanted to continue to be with him.