How can I get my fat lazy wife to start pulling her weight (no pun intended), but also start to work on losing weight?

You can't. Once you got married you lost all leverage. Unless you are willing to walk, forget it.

Maybe if you start talking about her with more respect and with higher regard, she might feel like she actually has a man worth looking good for.

Give her an ultimatum. She either "pulls her own weight" in the relationship or she can support herself after the divorce.

What really attrac ted me to this Weight Loss Green Store Tea is that list of great ingre dients. I me.an just read it and see what I mean. It not only sou nds great, but it IS great, and it tastes great too.

1. If she is your wife it really doesn't matter what she looks like or how much weight she has.

2. If you're genuinely worried about her and her health here is what you should do:

- Explain to her the health problems she could be stringing along

- motivate her to start eating better go grocery shopping yourself and bring healthy meals

- Motivate her to go work out with you