Being humiliated at work should I take this further or was it genuine tense annoyance?

I'm 18 years old, and So I usually work on a checkout in a retail store in the uk, and basically, I was asked to work on dot com for overtime. I had a 3 hour shift from 7am till 10am, which she said would be amazing if I did and I had no reason not to, so I did the shift the night before, and came the next... show more I'm 18 years old, and So I usually work on a checkout in a retail store in the uk, and basically, I was asked to work on dot com for overtime. I had a 3 hour shift from 7am till 10am, which she said would be amazing if I did and I had no reason not to, so I did the shift the night before, and came the next morning. It went pretty much as expected and I was refreshed the night before, I took a while but I couldn't see how anyone else could do it any quicker. The pick specifically was 115 items, and in my calculation from working on the till, accounts to approx. £100 to 150 and with all the items alone takes around 5 to 10 minutes a scan let alone finding the aisles and the dates and packing them. it took me around 1hr 30 mins to 2 hours, and I work on a till I stress again so I won't know every inch of the store if the order isn't in the exact place, and also I was still pretty efficient with little error and more than 95 percent of the items were scanned correct. I hadn't worked on dot com in over 8 months for more than two shifts in a row, and I am a repetitive person which is how I learn. But there was this mother of a daughter who used to work there for around a year who I got into trouble with ages ago, Im unsure if her mum is aware of all the drama that went on, but when I came back to return the pick, she was tense with the manager and was like it took him over two hours to do the pick even though her trolly looked like it had no more than 50 items in it.
Update: anyway, so I could've had an outburst but instead i said there were 115 items, I was about to go off on one, like I didn't have to be there, I am unsure if it is because of her daughter and me situation from before but no one else was complaining, she seemed to be light about it until she said that and that... show more anyway, so I could've had an outburst but instead i said there were 115 items, I was about to go off on one, like I didn't have to be there, I am unsure if it is because of her daughter and me situation from before but no one else was complaining, she seemed to be light about it until she said that and that is the definition of humiliation with other colleges in the room. should i take this to a dot com manager? I am 18 and i won't stand being treated like a kid no matter whos mum it is
Update 2: why do you think there is an update? there is no room to be 100 percent grammatical jeez, and yes I needed to get it off my chest but what's wrong with that? If I was "spoilt" I wouldn't have spent over two years grinding to get that job. Know your facts before you try to insult me.