Does he like me??? Help!!!?

We work together. I do have a crush on him A while back he asked me what I was studying in college and looked impressed when I said Nursing, then right after asked if I had a boyfriend or any kids to which I said no. Later on he was in the middle of a conversation with a few of our managers and one of our managers... show more We work together. I do have a crush on him A while back he asked me what I was studying in college and looked impressed when I said Nursing, then right after asked if I had a boyfriend or any kids to which I said no. Later on he was in the middle of a conversation with a few of our managers and one of our managers said he thought I was pretty but too bad he had a girlfriend. After that convo, my crush told me what this manager said and asked if I would ever date him. He also later on told me he could see me dating this other coworker we have and I said no. I don't think he was trying to set me up with him since him and this coworker aren't friends, and no one likes this other coworker. Last week, two of our coworkers were showing too much PDA and he jokingly said "wow so unprofessional " then turned to me and said "sooo, Angie..." As if he was gonna flirt with me. What do you guys think? Any signs he might like me? Also, any tips on flirting?
1 answer 1