What does it mean if a guy asks you if you would date other guys?

So a coworker of mine (who is also my crush) was caught in the middle of a conversation with two of my managers. One of my managers said "Angie(that's me) is so pretty. Too bad I have a gf) later on, my crush told me what my manager said and asked if I would ever date him. I said no. In another... show more So a coworker of mine (who is also my crush) was caught in the middle of a conversation with two of my managers. One of my managers said "Angie(that's me) is so pretty. Too bad I have a gf) later on, my crush told me what my manager said and asked if I would ever date him. I said no. In another conversation he asked if I had a boyfriend. Then today, another male coworker joked about sleeping with another one of our male managers, let's call him Todd. And right after, my crush said to me "I could see you dating Todd" and I said no, that he was too old and he just laughed. What does this mean? I don't think he was trying to set me up with Todd tho because they kind of hate each other and Todd is into another coworker of ours.
1 answer 1