My car makes me unhappy?

I'm not asking for a 2017 mustang or anything near that but I have a 2004 Audi A4 with 154,000 miles which has this thing it does where you're driving and it bumps forward(almost made me hit a car once). I'm only 18 and work part time so I gotta smile and pretend like I like what's literally been... show more I'm not asking for a 2017 mustang or anything near that but I have a 2004 Audi A4 with 154,000 miles which has this thing it does where you're driving and it bumps forward(almost made me hit a car once). I'm only 18 and work part time so I gotta smile and pretend like I like what's literally been killing me inside. I wanna cry just looking at it. But "I am lucky" to have a car as I have been told. I could sell it for a reasonable price and put that down as down payment towards the car that I do want which is under 10k and is much nicer and in great condition(2012). My dad won't listen like always and I really fantasize about driving it off a cliff that's how sad this car makes me. I feel this pain in chest thinking about it. What should I do honestly? And stop all this "you're spoiled thing" when you know you're only saying that cause you are not in my situation.
20 answers 20