promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How bad would the liberals get slaughtered in a liberal vs conservative Civil War II?

They claim they are willing to fight against Trump, but most of them have never fired a gun in their lives lmao! No two ways about it, a liberal vs conservative war would end with liberals being reduced to mountains of bones and lakes of blood. But how long would it take. I don't know if they'd last a week.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

if they crossed the line we would be feeding the buzzards with them for sure ..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Last time this happened in the United States, the Liberals won

• 3 years agoReport

Retard.

• 3 years ago

How exactly would this work when liberals and conservatives are many times living in the same household? A civil war between liberals and conservatives will never happen. For one thing I don't know even one person that is completely liberal or completely conservative. In the real world people believe most, but not all, of what either side says.

• 3 years ago

Don't forget, many in the military are liberals. Also, it isn't difficult to learn to shoot a gun. Any civil war that is 50-50 population wise will be close, and don't forget, things like economy and allies matter. A state like California, which is liberal, has the sixth largest economy in the world. This would allow them to produce guns at an extraordinary rate, not to mention tech giants are based there. Europe would most likely align with the liberals while Russia may decide to aid the conservatives. It is also worthy to note that liberals overwhelmingly out-populate conservatives when it comes to colleges and the tech giants too. More innovative technology is likely to come out of the liberal side than the conservative (this is not an opinion, but a statement based on trends). It would be close, let's hope it never happens!

Note: I am neither liberal nor republican, but independent.

• 3 years agoReport

LMAO!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

While you were (evidently!) paying too little attention, the number of liberals who own firearms has caught up with (and now exceeds) the number of conservatives who do....while it IS still true that Republicans own a larger "average number of guns", because there are far more individual Right-wingers who own dozens of guns...

If there was a "liberal vs conservative Civil War", conservatives would get slaughtered....

You do realize that three MILLION more Americans voted for Clinton than for Trump, right? And if you have ever watched a Boxing match, I'm sure you understand that it is the angriest fighter that always wins....

You think liberals aren't angry?

BTW, if you are going to make public threats of violence, it might be better NOT to publish you identity & location along with them, Little Fella!

http://www.whatismyipaddress.com

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

LMAO!!!!!!

They'd all be fvcking wiped off the face of the earth in a matter of days they're all so fvcking stupid and reliant on people who actually work for a living.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Liberal means open to new ideas. I live in Australia, and we have a gun death rate about a thousand times less than you. Our homeless rate is a lot less, and generally speaking, if you don't try to be more like us, I think it's probably better you all die.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I wouldn't get too cocky. During the cold war all the terrorists were liberals (no Jihadists back then).

Radical Marxists know how to use guns because a core tenant of their violent political beliefs is the violent overthrow of the bourgeois.

Sure, many leftists are ******* who can't even hold a gun properly; but some are extremists who are willing to commit acts of terrorism to get their message across.

• 3 years ago

STFU

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.