What are some old cartoons that you miss and wish are still on TV?

I'm a 90s kid.

Although I wish that Rugrats, CatDog, The Wild Thornberrys, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, Doug, Rocket Power, Chalk Zone, Oh Yeah! Cartoons, Rocko's Modern Life, etc are still on Nickelodeon, I'm glad that there's a block on the channel Teenick called the Splat that plays reruns of old Nickelodeon shows from 1990's and early 2000's like Rugrats (old Rugrats show from 90's), CatDog, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, Doug, Rocket Power, All That, The Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel, Rocko's Modern Life, etc. every night.

I'm glad that Boomerang still plays Looney Tunes (classic Looney Tunes shorts), Tom and Jerry, etc. but I wish that they're still on Cartoon Network.

I wish that Disney will bring back Recess, DuckTales, Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Goof Troop, Timon and Pumbaa, Pepper Ann, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Disney's House of Mouse, Darkwing Duck, and Buzz Lightyear Star Command.

I wish that Cartoon Network or Boomerang will bring back Ed Edd 'N' Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, PowerPuff Girls (original PPG show), Pokemon (reruns of the original Pokemon episodes from late 1990's and early 2000's), Smurfs, Yogi Bear, Flintstones, Scooby Doo (old Scooby Doo cartoons from 60's and 70's), etc.

• Logan
    Favorite Answer

You mentioned a lot that I liked to but to add to the list I'd say: Tiny Toons Adventure, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Gargoyles, X-men the animated series, Life with Louie, Batman the animated series, Kim Possible, Medabots, Disney Aladdin the series, time squad, time warp trio, and Jackie Chan adventures

Ed edd and eddy

No