Does he like me? (Best answer 10 pts)?

Me and him work together. Let's call him John. He's 3 years younger than me. He's 20. I'm 23. We went on break together and he was asking me what I'm studying at school, I told him I was studying nursing. (Hopefully I'll get into the masters program this fall) he nodded and looked impressed.... show more Me and him work together. Let's call him John. He's 3 years younger than me. He's 20. I'm 23. We went on break together and he was asking me what I'm studying at school, I told him I was studying nursing. (Hopefully I'll get into the masters program this fall) he nodded and looked impressed. He asked me if I had a boyfriend or any kids and I said no. Then a new manager was talking to him. This new manager asked John who I was, and told John that I was pretty. John then proceeded to tell me what this manager said (I know. Everyone here is catty) John then asked me if I would date him and I said no. That he was too old for me. This manager is 43. Later on John told me that once I graduate he's gonna go to wherever I work as a nurse, everyday to get a check up. He also always helps me when I need it. Which I notice he only does this for other people if they ask. I've never asked. What do you think?
1 answer 1