Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesIndonesiaPalembang · 3 years ago

Will I die alone?

Listen I'm an 18 year old male and to be honest I don't want friends I don't even want one friend I want to be alone for the rest of my life I don't need people in my life because I hate people with a passion. I don't need anyone I got me I'm not counting on anyone I don't need anyone because I got me I don't need any friends nor do I want friends. I want to remain alone for the rest of my life.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

why not

• 3 years ago

Just think that did you come twice or more. If you came alone then you must died alone as the willing of God.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

yes............

• 3 years ago

Hi! It's OK not to have friends. You have more time for yourself. And you prioritize yourself. Believe in one thing I say, spread love and you will be amazed to know the returns of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Yes, you will die alone.

• 3 years ago

Yeah maybe

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yeah I get your drift.

"Friends" are a bluff anyway because no matter how close they are, they will at some point back stab you.

So just live life the way it suits you, and use people along the way without actually being your "friend". I like this saying..... "Friends I have many, trusting few, I like to paddle my own canoe"

• Joe
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Ho-Lee-Shiit!

Man, you have some MAJOR ISSUES! lol.

#coocoo.

• 3 years ago

It seems that's what you want.

Living life in hate is no way to live.

I suppose your still living with mom and dad. So that makes you need somebody

• only if you wish it to be so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.