Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesIndonesiaPalembang · 3 years ago

Will I die alone?

Listen I'm an 18 year old male and to be honest I don't want friends I don't even want one friend I want to be alone for the rest of my life I don't need people in my life because I hate people with a passion. I don't need anyone I got me I'm not counting on anyone I don't need anyone because I got me I don't need any friends nor do I want friends. I want to remain alone for the rest of my life.

why not

Just think that did you come twice or more. If you came alone then you must died alone as the willing of God.

yes............

Hi! It's OK not to have friends. You have more time for yourself. And you prioritize yourself. Believe in one thing I say, spread love and you will be amazed to know the returns of it.

Yes, you will die alone.

Yeah maybe

Yeah I get your drift.

"Friends" are a bluff anyway because no matter how close they are, they will at some point back stab you.

So just live life the way it suits you, and use people along the way without actually being your "friend". I like this saying..... "Friends I have many, trusting few, I like to paddle my own canoe"

• Joe

Ho-Lee-Shiit!

Man, you have some MAJOR ISSUES! lol.

#coocoo.

It seems that's what you want.

Living life in hate is no way to live.

I suppose your still living with mom and dad. So that makes you need somebody

only if you wish it to be so.