promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Will JEHOVAH abandon His loyal ones?

Psalms 37:28; Isaiah 43:10-12;2 Tim 2:19; Acts 15:14; Ezek 3:17-21.King Sennacherib of Assyria came up against King Hezekiah and the ancient Israelites and Rabsheka and the king's large army taunted JEHOVAH and His people. They wanted King Hezekiah and the ancient Israelites to abandon the pure worship of JEHOVAH and not remain loyal and faithful to Him and to follow after them. But JEHOVAH showed King Hezekiah that He is more powerful than King Sennacherib and Rabsheka and their large army. When they slept JEHOVAH sent one angel to kill 185000 Assyrian soldiers in one night!! King Sennacherib was proven wrong in his attempt to usurp JEHOVAH'S Sovereignty and he was killed by his own people!-2 Kings 19. Hitler also taunted JEHOVAH and His true worshippers and vowed that he would eradicate JWs from Germany. He ended up dead and JWs are still in Germany! Apostates have left the pure worship of JEHOVAH and tempt to taunt Jehovah and His loyal ones. They want people to view Jah's earthly org as a cult and want others to leave as they have! They spurn JEHOVAH's anointed ones who take the lead in advancing Kingdom interests! Jehovah will very soon send His Son Jesus and the heavenly angels to prove Worldwide that anyone who comes up against Him and His people will be the ones to perish and His will be done for those who faithfully Worship Him and like Joshua are Courageous and Strong!-Jos 1:7;1 Cor 1:8;2 Tim 2:23-26;1 Cor 16:13;2 Chron 20:17. JEHOVAH Will Be VICTORIOUS!-Rom 8:37

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jehovah God has obligated himself to reward his faithful servants, so he invites us to reach out for his blessing. We read: “‘Test me out, please, . . .’ Jehovah of armies says, ‘to see whether I will not open to you the floodgates of the heavens and pour out on you a blessing until there is nothing lacking.’” (Mal. 3:10)

Jesus assured his disciples that if they would put the Kingdom first, God would support them. (Read Matthew 6:33.) The certainty of Jesus’ promise was based on Jehovah’s perfect record of trustworthiness. Jesus knew that God’s promises never fail. (Isa. 55:11) We, in turn, can be certain that if we manifest heartfelt faith in Jehovah, he will keep his promise: “I will never leave you, and I will never abandon you.” (Heb. 13:5)

You can be certain that “after you have done the will of God, you [will] receive the fulfillment of the promise.” (Heb. 10:35, 36)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

No Jesus will not.

Source(s): JESUS, Matthew 28
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Maybe

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

In the Bible JEHOVAH has shown that He NEVER abandons those who are loyal and faithful to Him!

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No more than it has already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.