Help me get rid of this swollen pimple beside my lip!?

I have a pimple right beside the opening of my mouth. It's really bothering me, as not only does it look horrible, it hurts like hell!

It's swollen and although the head is small, it's sorta hard all around it. It had a whitehead on it, and I squeezed it about 3 different times already, with a small amount of pus coming out each time. I've been applying cold compresses to it, and putting some pimple clearing stuff on it (saliclyc acid gel-dermatologica). Anyone had one of these before? Did it take a long time to go, I'm hoping within 24 hours...

Anyone got any advice or remedies? All help would be appreciated!

Best Answer

Dampen a washcloth and put it on a plate and in the microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. Be careful when taking it out it is extremely hot. Put it on the affected area and let it steam it for as long as it is hot while it is still hot and if you have a black head or some kind of coagulation of skin rub the zit with a cloth to remove this skin 'pollutant'. After this process do not tough it or apply anything to it. It will dry out a little but let it. It will look better in a few hours but you will have to wait a few days for your smooth skin to return.

• .

Why are you reposting 9 year old questions (word-for-word)?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080...