Did a demon attack me yesterday?

I was laying down yesterday night when I dozed off for about 10 minutes. At least I think i dozed off. I was dreaming, I believe, but it felt so real. In the dream, I was laying down just as I was in reality, in my home. It was completely dark and I felt an extremely evil presence.Then, the demon manifested itself. It started making loud and demonic growling sounds of anger and hate. It was the most frightening sound I've ever heard. I felt that it was trying to enter or possess me. Then began an intense spiritual battle. I was crying out, repeating over and over, "Jesus loves me so," and tried thinking of any Bible verses to quote. It was a battle and I felt that this demon was so close to getting to me but it wasn't able to. Then, the dream ended. I will say that prior to this happening, I was angry with God. I was blaspheming him and cussing. I asked him to wipe Christianity from my memory or to kill me. Then, I asked him to show me something from the Bible because I wanted to see the supernatural in reality. I wanted to experience the book I've believed in in a new way and not just the words. So, I don't know if this was merely a dream, a real demonic attack, or God showing me something. Christians, what do you say?

• Brian

I believe your story. It sounded to me like a demonic attack. You warded it off using the Word of God. Howard Storm did it by saying "God Bless America" - lol.

Take a listen to this. It sounds a lot like your experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zbgbNtOnH0

Youtube thumbnail

• WOOWHO

Did a "DEMON" ATTACK " me yesterday ?

Depends on what you DEFINE as a "DEMON" .

if you can NOT DEMONSTRATE something it is by definition an IDEA/ CONCEPT ...

.. BOB once had an IDEA for a device to assist him from Moving an ITEM< from point "A" to point "B"

then he transformed his IDEA to actually making aka INVENTING a thing OBJECT and gives it a WORD a NAME he also INVENTS "WHEEL "

....and then its No longer an IDEA but EXIST ......If that is WHAT you wish to Identify it as , but one has not CONVINCED me ..... ...It might have to do with

the distinction between IDEAS and EVIDENCE

,what one can CONSISTENTLY Demonstrate TEST and CONFIRM .......

Einstein once said INSANITY is doing the SAME thing OVER and OVER again

and EXPECTING a different result ...... Test-ability keeps you SANE

. otherwise it puts any idea that pops into a HUMANS Brain in the catagory of REAL

one can give the IDEA or experience the name FADFRA ...

.and it still would not mean anything to me ..

... so it must only be about the STATE of the one claiming an IDEA...

what is the SOURCE of that IDEA......one's self

... "The GOOD thing about Finding out you are WRONG ..

.. is that your NOT WRONG ANYMORE "

You would be a good writer.

KEY WORDS:

dozed

dreaming

believe

felt

laying

dark

dream

What you have experienced is an aspect of sleep paralysis where your corpus callosum enters a reduced state of activity thus partially disconnecting your left and right brains upon which one side of your brain detects another person which in reality, is the other half of your brain.

This effect is oftentimes experienced in epileptic seizures, schizophrenia, dementia, Alzheimer's, depersonalization disorder and direct trauma to the corpus callosum area of the brain.

In normal sleep paralysis, it frequently occurs during nightmares and is triggered by portions of your brain suddenly waking before it can fully re-engage the corpus callosum which gives the horrific sense of a presence in the room that some believe are demons or aliens.

Sleep paralysis Google it

I also saw that this thing was some spiritual entity. The demon didn't have a physical body. It was like some sort of spirit, but it manifested right in front of me. This was after a voice, coming from someone else, told me to be quiet.