Who's the best weak link of all the weak links in the mid 1990s NBA teams?
1. Jim Jackson of the Three J's Mavericks (starring Kidd, Mashburn and JJ)
2. Chris Morris of the Anderson-Coleman led New Jersey Nets (starring Kenny Anderson, Derrick Coleman and Chris Morris after the death of Drazen Petrovic)
3. Elden Campbell of the mid 90s underdog L.A. Lakers (starring Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Vlade Divac, Cedric Ceballos and Elden Campbell)
4. B.J. Armstrong of the mid 1990s Chicago Bulls (starring Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant and B.J. Armstrong)
5. Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf of the mid 90s Denver Nuggets (starring Dikembe Mutombo, LaPhonso Ellis and Abdul-Rauf)
6. Muggsy Bogues of the Charlotte Hornets (starring Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson and Bogues)
7. Anthony Mason of the N.Y. Knicks (starring Patrick Ewing, John Starks and Oakley)
8. Vernon Maxwell of the Houston Rockets championship squads (starring Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler)
9. Clarence Weatherspoon of the lowly mid 90s Sixers lineup squads (starring Iverson, Derrick Coleman, Stackhouse and Weatherspoon).
10. Juwan Howard of the young mid 90s Washington Bullets teams (starring Webber and Juwan).
11. Rod Strickland of the mid 90s young Blazers teams (starring Clifford Robinson, Clyde Drexler and Rod Strickland).
12. Kendall Gill of the mid 90s SuperSonics teams (starring Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp and Kendall Gill).
13. Chris Mills of the mid 90s Cavaliers teams (starring Terrell Brandon, Tyrone Hill and Chris Mills).
Take your pick and determine who's the best.
14. Dennis Scott of the emerging mid 1990s Orlando Magic teams (starring Penny Hardaway, Shaquille O'Neal, , Horace Grant, Nick Anderson and Dennis Scott).
15. Jeff Hornacek of the mid 90s Utah Jazz teams (starring John Stockton, Karl Malone and Hornacek).
16. Danny Manning of the mid 90s Phoenix Suns teams (starring Kevin Johnson, Charles Barkley and Manning).
17. Olden Polynice of the mid 90s Sacramento Kings teams starring Spud Webb, Mitch Richmond, Walt Williams, Brian Grant and Polynice.
18. Vinny Del ***** of the mid 90s San Antonio Spurs teams (starring David Robinson, Dennis Rodman and Sean Elliott).
19. Stacey Augmon of the mid 90s Atlanta Hawks squads (starring Mookie Blaylock, Steve Smith and Stacey Augmon).
20. Dee Brown of the rebuilding Boston Celtics after the retirements of Larry Bird and Kevin McHale along with the passings of Len Bias and Reggie Lewis (starring Sherman Douglas, Dee Brown, Rick Fox and Dino Radja).
21. Lindsey Hunter of the post-Bad Boys Pistons era (starring Hunter, Allan Houston, Grant Hill and Terry Mills).
22. Chris Mullin of the Sprewell-led Dubs era (starring Tim Hardaway, Sprewell and Mullin).
23. Derrick McKey of the mid 90s Pacers (starring Mark Jackson, Reggie Miller, McKey, Rik Smits and the Davis bros. Antonio and Dale).
24. Pooh Richardson of the lowly L.A. Clippers (starring Pooh Richardson, Brent Barry, Rodney Rogers, Lorenzen Wright and Lamond Murray).
25. Billy Owens of the pre-Pat Riley Miami Heat lineups (starring Billy Owens, Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly).
26. Eric Murdock of the mid 90s Milwaukee Bucks lineups (starring Glenn Robinson, Vin Baker, Eric Murdock and Todd Day).
27. Christian Laettner of the mid 90s Minnesota Timberwolves lineups (starring Doug West, Isaiah Rider, Tom Gugliotta, Christian Laettner and Kevin Garnett).
- Grandpa JackLv 63 years agoBest Answer
Jim Jackson would be my pick. He was really good for about 3 years in Dallas early in his career. Jackson averaged 25.7ppg (...which led the team ahead of Mashburn and Kidd), 5 rebounds and almost 4 assists in '94-'95. Jackson ended up being involved in what seemed like almost every NBA trade made from about '97-'06, and for that I think he gets overlooked a little bit for how solid he was as a player throughout his career, but he certainly wasn't a weak link early in his career in Dallas.
- 3 years ago
- RickLv 43 years ago
Chris Morris? Never heard of him.