How do I unfreeze my 1995 Cadillac Escalade? Motor frozen solid in frigid minnesota, easy fix?

My sister and I were on a president's day winter road trip up to canada from St Joe Missouri, and the car was making lots of bluish smoke from the tailpipe that smelled bad. It had been doing that for a while, and it sometimes ran a little bit above midway on the temp guage, and we knew it was working okay so... show more My sister and I were on a president's day winter road trip up to canada from St Joe Missouri, and the car was making lots of bluish smoke from the tailpipe that smelled bad. It had been doing that for a while, and it sometimes ran a little bit above midway on the temp guage, and we knew it was working okay so we went on the trip.

We had almost reached the Iowa minnesota border when the engine temp rapidly went through the roof, and we had to pull off north of clear lake, where we saw not much travel services except the Diamond Jo casino and a burger king.

We were unable to find any proper cooling fluid, so we had to try to think of an emergency alternative just to get to canada where we might find a mechanic in fort Frances.

We stopped at burger king where we were able to get some ice cold KoolAid which we hoped would lower the engine temp, and we didnt really know where to pour the koolaid into the coolant, but we just poured the koolaid into the empty plastic reservoir under the hood,

We then went on further, and the a little red neti pot light on the dash lit up, and the engine was running a little rough. We pulled off, and found a cap with a neti pot symbol on under the hood, and poured more ice cold koolaid into the empty metal tank. Steam poured out when we put it in. and then we kept going, but the engine still run rough, and quite hot

THe car motor then just lost power, and then ground to a halt at a high temp, and it goes clack, when i try to restart.
Update: We were able to light a small campfire near the car on the roadside using some brush, and its about ten feet from the car, but I doubt its heat will keep the coolaid from freezing and cracking the engine. I dont want to get fire too near the car, but how does one thaw a frozen engine safely? A tow to Minneapolis is... show more We were able to light a small campfire near the car on the roadside using some brush, and its about ten feet from the car, but I doubt its heat will keep the coolaid from freezing and cracking the engine. I dont want to get fire too near the car, but how does one thaw a frozen engine safely? A tow to Minneapolis is hundreds of dollars, is there any easy fix? How does one restart a frozen solid motor, koolaid isnt antifreeze so i guess the motor just froze up.
Update 2: How long might it take a mechanic to fix the car? To get the blue smoke to stop and get it running smoothely? Will I be able to make it to Canada and Fort Frances by the end of the trip? Will the car at least be fixed in time to get home by tuesday? How long will I be marooned in Minnesota?