Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 4 years ago

Christians, should I get a BMW 6 series or an Audi A7???

I'm leaning towards BMW for the connectivity for my Apple devices.

Favorite Answer

Pray tell what does religion have to do with your choice in vehicle?

Neither a BMW or an Audi should though get, for if you do , you will be forever damned. The Lord commands you to buy a Jaguar. Jaguar drivers are all fast tracked to Heaven

Both the car are reliable, roomy, affordable and compact car but there are few points that differentiate them:-

1) Seating capacity of Audi A7 is about 5 people while in a BMW is 4 people.

2) Audi A7 has a 2.0 litre diesel engine which produces 187bhp of power ,in comparison to this BMW has 3.0- litre engine which produces 313bhp of power.

3) Maximum torque produces by Audi 400Nm while in a BMW is 630Nm.

4) Audi has 7 speed automatic transmission while BMW has 8 speed automatic transmission.

5) A voice control system is available in the Audi and not in a BMW.

6) BMW having integrated antenna while Audi do not.

After comparing specification of both the cars we get, I will recommend you should go for BMW 6 Series.

not sure if you are asking a legitimate question or not, but in case you are - Christians are supposed to know that the money they "have" is not theirs, but belongs to God...same w/everything a Believer has...it's all God's and we are to be good stewards of everything that He provides for us...that should help in your decision

Source(s): www.harvest.org

A GOOD Christian would buy a cheap Toyota and give the left over money to their church to help the poor...

Just saying.

Convert to Islam and ride a camel jojo!

Proverbs 24:71 (The lost verse)

"Oh, let them who buy an Audi take their chariot to paradise. Let those who buy a BMW burn in the fires of Hell."

I'm not exactly sure why you injected religion into this question. If it was me, I would buy something less expensive and spend my money on other things.

Why would you want those when you could buy my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the same price?

• Otto

Why not get a Opel ?

Neither.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.

Update. And there's the category change. Personally I think you would be better off asking atheists, they are more worldly and technically minded.