Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 4 years ago

Christians, should I get a BMW 6 series or an Audi A7???

I'm leaning towards BMW for the connectivity for my Apple devices.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pray tell what does religion have to do with your choice in vehicle?

• 4 years ago

Neither a BMW or an Audi should though get, for if you do , you will be forever damned. The Lord commands you to buy a Jaguar. Jaguar drivers are all fast tracked to Heaven

• 4 years ago

Both the car are reliable, roomy, affordable and compact car but there are few points that differentiate them:-

1) Seating capacity of Audi A7 is about 5 people while in a BMW is 4 people.

2) Audi A7 has a 2.0 litre diesel engine which produces 187bhp of power ,in comparison to this BMW has 3.0- litre engine which produces 313bhp of power.

3) Maximum torque produces by Audi 400Nm while in a BMW is 630Nm.

4) Audi has 7 speed automatic transmission while BMW has 8 speed automatic transmission.

5) A voice control system is available in the Audi and not in a BMW.

6) BMW having integrated antenna while Audi do not.

After comparing specification of both the cars we get, I will recommend you should go for BMW 6 Series.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

not sure if you are asking a legitimate question or not, but in case you are - Christians are supposed to know that the money they "have" is not theirs, but belongs to God...same w/everything a Believer has...it's all God's and we are to be good stewards of everything that He provides for us...that should help in your decision

Source(s): www.harvest.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

A GOOD Christian would buy a cheap Toyota and give the left over money to their church to help the poor...

Just saying.

• 4 years ago

Convert to Islam and ride a camel jojo!

• 4 years ago

Proverbs 24:71 (The lost verse)

"Oh, let them who buy an Audi take their chariot to paradise. Let those who buy a BMW burn in the fires of Hell."

I'm not exactly sure why you injected religion into this question. If it was me, I would buy something less expensive and spend my money on other things.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Why would you want those when you could buy my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the same price?

• Otto
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Why not get a Opel ?

• 4 years ago

Neither.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.

Update. And there's the category change. Personally I think you would be better off asking atheists, they are more worldly and technically minded.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.