WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH MY NOSE??? >:(?

NOTHINGS CLEARING MY STUFFED NOSE?!!?Things I've tried

-Steaming

-hot showers

-hot bathes

-neti pot (water stream that goes through one nostril and out the other)

-Salt spray

-steam

-blowing nose (obvious)

-hot clothes

-allergy pills

-sinus pills

HELP ME PLEASE WHAT DO I DO I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH A CRUSTY THROAT CAUSE I HAVE TO BREATH THROUGH MY THROAT!! :(

• Edna
    Best Answer

You have some sort of allergy that is causing your nose to stay clogged up. You could be allergic to almost anything in your environment - pollen, dust, pet dander, scented candles - who knows?

Try some OTC allergy medication such as Zyrtec, Allegra, or Claritin.

You COULD possibly have a deviated septum in your nose, which could cause one nostril to be constantly clogged up. You would have to consult an ENT specialist in order to rule that out.

• Peace

You may have a yeast infection in your sinuses. I know right? sounds pretty awful. There is a powder that kills yeast, and it is in a form you can digest by mouth. ( there is also a powder that is ONLY for the surface of your skin , you cannot put that in your mouth or nose) Your family Dr. can prescribe the yeast killing powder in the form you can drink, gargle and MIX WITH WATER and drop into your nostrils. Pinch them shut and let the yeast powder kill that yeast for a few minutes. It will sting a bit, not very bad at all. Then you can blow your nose. Do this two days in a row. You will notice a BIG difference in breathing. Also, it can be dry at night, so buy those face masks, not the kind you tie, but the ones that have ear loops. Wear them over your mouth and nose at night. You will be so happy with this. Even if you can only get the face mask, it helps keep the moisture in, so your mouth and nose do not dry out.

I (and my brother, sister and daughter) inherited a deviated septum from my mom, which closes one of our nostrils by 80%, the other by 20%. It can only be helped with surgery, which my mom and daughter had. My mom actually broke her nose falling off a horse, so had surgery then. My daughter's nose was broken by forceps during childbirth, and it took numerous doctors telling me she had full blockage from "allergies" before she was finally diagnosed at 16 yrs old. She actually developed gangrenous tissue in her throat from constant mouth breathing, and snored terribly her whole life up till the surgery. So your best bet is to try a highly recommended ENT (ear, nose and throat specialist) and have them do a full series of tests including x-rays. I hope this helps more than people calling you a whiner. I'm sorry you have had to suffer with this for so long, I totally understand.

Try not being a whiny baby. See if that helps.

Try a breathe-right nasal strip

Vicks Sinex Severe worked wonder's for me when I had a stuffy nose due to a cold.

it could be a sign of a bug you've caught. if it still persists i recommend getting it checked, there's no harm in asking them for suggestions of what to do and what it is.

Maybe taking a nap and stay in bed once in a while?

• Par 4

Horseradish