Primo
Lv 4
Primo asked in SportsBaseball · 3 years ago

Why do Yankees fans think Manny Machado is a future Yankee?

The Orioles All Star third baseman Manny Machado, and one of the most talented young players in the game is going to be a free agent after the next two seasons. I have looked at a lot of comment sections on social media posts and articles about Machado, and there's always a few Yankees fans who think he's a future member of their team, and will sign with them in free agency.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Best Answer

Wankers fans think that the team is entitled to have all the best players in the game. And they're actually right, in a way. In 10 years, when Machado is a fading talent looking for one last big payday, Brian Cashman will open the Steinweinies bank vault and give him the money that he wants.

Manny will be a shell of the player he once was but Wankers fans won't care because he's a name player, just like McCann, Ellsbury, A-Fraud, and Sabathia were at one time. Wankers fans are shallow, and kind of stupid.

• 3 years ago

I do think he is kind of taken for granted in Baltimore...Yankee fans are a bit spoiled or use to big FA signings in recent years (Aroid, Jacoby Ellsbury, CC Sabathia, Marx Texiera, Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson, Jeter (huge deal), Jason Giambi, Masahiro Tanaka, Mike Mussina, Carlos Beltran, Johny Damon, Aroldis Chapman...etc). BUT this past season showed different strategies with all the young talent they acquired and brought up.

• 3 years ago

I never did. They don't need him

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Because they hope he will be a future Yankee.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Randal
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Why don't you ask them?

• Deano
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yankees need good players and they've been holding off with their usual free agent signings until they started to improve. They're poised to get back into the playoffs in another year or two. They'll make some big splashes soon.

• 3 years ago

They'll be surprised when he signs somewhere else, George's sons are not the same as he was and I doubt if you'll see many big contracts anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.