How do I not get bullied at work?

Update: People have health issues everywhere, and I am no different having had cancer. I shouldn't need to feel bullied for working a job I do. Lots of people have disabilities and lots of people work jobs that don't use their degrees. I shouldn't have to explain to my employer why I have a job there. How do I... show more People have health issues everywhere, and I am no different having had cancer. I shouldn't need to feel bullied for working a job I do. Lots of people have disabilities and lots of people work jobs that don't use their degrees. I shouldn't have to explain to my employer why I have a job there. How do I make this stop?
Update 2: People will always try to make themselves feel better regardless if someone has an ego or self confidence. Respect comes from taking care of yourself and your business.