Indigo children, third eye and demons.?

So when I was 11 I met this guy/teen on this gaming site and he told me about indigo children and crystal children and I was thinking of how much what he was saying related to me. Like how you're not school smart but kind of wiser than your years I guess. So I looked up indigo children and third eye. I tried... show more So when I was 11 I met this guy/teen on this gaming site and he told me about indigo children and crystal children and I was thinking of how much what he was saying related to me. Like how you're not school smart but kind of wiser than your years I guess. So I looked up indigo children and third eye. I tried meditating but I don't have the patience so basically I never opened my third eye. I'm 13 now but when I was 12 i was trying to do all this mediating things and astral projection and stuff that deals with religion. I don't know if this indigo children things are really that real so I don't want to waste my life on something that's fake when I could be doing something else. I was also seeing how these kids like opened their midbrain and could see through with a blind fold on and they are looking through their third eye I guess. It's hard to explain I sound stupid in the text but I'm really not. It's all really hard to explain but I'm scared that what's letting you see behind the blindfold is a demon or these relate to demons and the devil bc I have a fear of all that. I'm nkt trying to go to hell just in case the devil and jesus are real. I'm really confused but this topic is very interesting to me. If you don't know what I'm talking about don't reply you're wasting time.
8 answers 8