My urine smells weird after sex. Does this happen to anyone else??

I recently lost my virginity and after having sex with this guy a few times, my pee smells really strong. We have never had sex without a condom. I figured it was a UTI or something but after a week or two it goes away. Me and him broke up for a couple months and I d never had sex with anyone else then we got back... show more I recently lost my virginity and after having sex with this guy a few times, my pee smells really strong. We have never had sex without a condom. I figured it was a UTI or something but after a week or two it goes away. Me and him broke up for a couple months and I d never had sex with anyone else then we got back together, had sex recently and here it is again .-. is it always like this for everyone? Is it cuza the latex or something, I m so confused. I m 18 .-. if that makes a difference