How come every time I walk into a store they think I'm shoplifting?

I don't know, I guess I look a little shady to some people. I have quite long hair for a male. And I always cover it up with a beanie. Every single time I walk into any store, whether it's a convenience store, a dollar store or any other type of store. The moment I get spotted walking into the entrance door... show more I don't know, I guess I look a little shady to some people. I have quite long hair for a male. And I always cover it up with a beanie. Every single time I walk into any store, whether it's a convenience store, a dollar store or any other type of store. The moment I get spotted walking into the entrance door they just suspiciously stare at me and start following me. I'm not a shoplifter at all, I've never stolen anything before in my life. But literally, instead of actually witnessing me shoplifting they just assume because of the way I'm dressed. I usually get followed around the store, or they just watch me the whole time and give me dirty looks. One night at 7 PM. I was shopping at the dollar store. It was just about closing time, only a few people in the store. I went to pay and while the lady was scanning my items she picked up the intercom phone and loudly said over the intercom "Security cameras reviewed, security cameras reviewed please" And another time I was in a convenience store and I heard two staff whispering to each other right in front of me. I heard something like "Just keep an eye on that guy right there". Literally while they were right there. I don't get it. Why do employees assume I'm a shoplifter the moment they see me walk into the store. Without actually catching me doing it. They're just like "Oh that guy looks like a shoplifter so we better keep an eye on him and follow him."