Meylee asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 years ago

Does olive oil make ur breast grow?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Hormones make them grow. That's why they grow when you're a teenager and when you are pregnant. So taking medicinal hormones won't do squat but it will mess up your body if you aren't taking them for a medical necessity. And I wouldn't recommend getting pregnant just to get bigger boobs. Just work with what you got. The bigger the boobs the more health problems you'll have.

• 4 years ago

no

• Ed
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

The only thing olive oil will do is make them slippery. There is nothing (other than implants) that is going to mak your boobs or any body elses boobs any bigger. I can't see why women don't realize this.

• 4 years ago

NO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

No

• Bree
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nope it wont

• 4 years ago

Nothing does but pregnancy

You're born with what you get

• 4 years ago

i have heard that massage of olive oil on breast is helpful in breast ... log kahty hain k masssge can increase breast size especially of olive oil. thanx ... In simple terms, nutrients are the chemicals that your body gets from food.

• lee
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

No , but you may have your partner licking you : |)

• 4 years ago

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure there are a few oils that can cause breast growth, some being almond oil and olive oil. That's all I know, perhaps you can research how much to take for an adamant growth, but that should be enough for you to think of something.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

no it won't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.