If this guy moved into your apartment building, what would you do? Would you feel safe riding the elevator with him?

• Biff
    Favorite Answer

"McLean’s mother, Carol de Delley, has been outspoken against granting Baker freedom, saying there would be no way to ensure he continued to take his medication."

That's what I thought before I had even read the story and I wouldn't want him living anywhere near me. It's a repeat tragedy waiting to happen. His civil rights seem to outweigh the civil rights of those who might be in danger.

No that's majorly f***d up that he's not even being monitored. Schizophrenics always have a million excuses for stopping their medication. I hope somebody at least puts a bullet in him next time he hurts somebody.

• Wuluph

Me, I would hawk him until I had ample evidence to put him back in jail.Unless I was to see someone's life was in dire jeopardy, then I would end him right then and there.

No way.

I would ask one of the liberals in my zip code to host a par-tay to welcome him to the neighborhood.

Then I'd make sure I was 500 miles away on par-tay day, nome sayin'! lol