Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 4 years ago

What do you make of Tracy Ullman's impersonation of that chain-smoking hag mistress of Prince Charles?

Favorite Answer

It's hilarious. She's wicked funny. Her Margaret is brilliant, too. The one when Margaret and The Queen Mum (Kathy Burke) visit a psychiatrist is hysterical.

I've not yet seen her Queen Elizabeth II, as tentofield mentioned. I'm sure it's fabulous.

Hi it is on a par with spiting image.

Lame. The sort of thing that appeals to her American audiences.

I didn't see it but, I'll do a search and get back to you.

I watched the first of her new series but NEVER AGAIN. I don't find her in the least funny. But no doubt those Camilla-bashers will have found what she did hysterically funny (not that I watched, so don't know how she was portrayed - I can only imagine).

Camilla is his wife, not his mistress, i have never found tracy ullman funny.

• Trevor

A fine impersonation, dear girl. Sadly, the content seemed to lack that belly-laugh sort of humour which the likes of Monty Python and Blackadder were so very capable of performing.

Now, having said that, it reminds me that Princes Wills and Harry have recently displayed a fine sense of humour with their intention to produce a statue to honour the spencer woman. First class wit, indeed. They are surely joking!!

It is uncannily convincing. But still not as good as that time she dressed up as Neil Kinnock in her video for My Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn7_qoWDzmY

Youtube thumbnail

Camilla, Princess of Wales, is the wife of the Prince of Wales. At one time she was his mistress. Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, is the wife of the Duke of Cambridge. At one time she was his mistress. Their sex lives are of no concern to you or anyone else.

Camilla has given up smoking.

Tracey Ullman is a lot of fun and is not afraid to have a go at anyone. I've seen her do the Queen just as well.