Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 4 years ago

What do you make of Tracy Ullman's impersonation of that chain-smoking hag mistress of Prince Charles?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's hilarious. She's wicked funny. Her Margaret is brilliant, too. The one when Margaret and The Queen Mum (Kathy Burke) visit a psychiatrist is hysterical.

I've not yet seen her Queen Elizabeth II, as tentofield mentioned. I'm sure it's fabulous.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hi it is on a par with spiting image.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Lame. The sort of thing that appeals to her American audiences.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I didn't see it but, I'll do a search and get back to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I watched the first of her new series but NEVER AGAIN. I don't find her in the least funny. But no doubt those Camilla-bashers will have found what she did hysterically funny (not that I watched, so don't know how she was portrayed - I can only imagine).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Camilla is his wife, not his mistress, i have never found tracy ullman funny.

• Trevor
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

A fine impersonation, dear girl. Sadly, the content seemed to lack that belly-laugh sort of humour which the likes of Monty Python and Blackadder were so very capable of performing.

Now, having said that, it reminds me that Princes Wills and Harry have recently displayed a fine sense of humour with their intention to produce a statue to honour the spencer woman. First class wit, indeed. They are surely joking!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

It is uncannily convincing. But still not as good as that time she dressed up as Neil Kinnock in her video for My Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn7_qoWDzmY

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 years ago

Camilla, Princess of Wales, is the wife of the Prince of Wales. At one time she was his mistress. Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, is the wife of the Duke of Cambridge. At one time she was his mistress. Their sex lives are of no concern to you or anyone else.

Camilla has given up smoking.

Tracey Ullman is a lot of fun and is not afraid to have a go at anyone. I've seen her do the Queen just as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.