Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I wanna start up my own business,but I have no idea of that.Any one can give me any ideas?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • tro
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

no

until you find the skills you are good at no one can tell you what business to get into

you need to have some knowledge and possibly some experience to get into a business, any business

the learning curve can be long and hard and during that time you could lose any and all business you managed to drum up

• 4 years ago

What special knowledge do you have, what skills, what experience, what training, what education. and what special interests? If you have none of these things, and still don't know what to do, then there is not much hope for you.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you have no idea where to start or what you want to do, you have a long way to go before you're ready to open any business. First you need to have a passion, to drive your toward your business, and define your WHY you will succeed in business. What do you want to do to make the world, or your piece of it a better place? What services or products will you provide to your customers, to help them solve their needs? Who are your customers, and why will they come visit you instead of many other businesses that already exist? Are you providing some unique service or products that they can't find anywhere else? Next you need to provide a business plan, a marketing plan, a list of competition and suppliers who might provide your services or products. You'll need market analysis to show that there is a need for your products/services in your market area and a willingness to buy locally, etc.

There is a lot more to getting into business than simply having an idea that you might want to do it. You might want to checkout your local library and business college where you might take a few courses to help set you up for success, rather than failure from the start.

• 4 years ago

Start with a simple business plan and financial projections to understand whether the business is viable

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Pimp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.