who else thinks Betsy DeVos is an unfit choice for the cabinet position on education?

Favorite Answer

Me, pick me. She is a person, backed by a party, that has no idea of what education is or why it is valuable. This is a terrible backwards step for the United States and it will set back their poor public education system even further.

Post your DeVos jokes quick, while kids can still read.

• Daisy

I think she is totally unqualified for the post. She couldn't answer even the most simple questions relating to education. She has never taught a day in her life and is very unfamiliar with public education. I haven't taught in over 20 years and I am more qualified for the post than Besty DeVoss. She paid for her post with campaign contributions.

Every sane person in the world thinks that.

Oh me!!! Pick ! me please

• Nosmo

👍🏼

She's a fine choice. The more the feds get involved in anything, the more expensive, and more dysfunctional it becomes. Education should be run @ the state & local level. And NOT the brilliant feds.

She is a fine choice, given that public education is NOT something that should be subject to federal oversight. She is FOR school choice, and that has Teacher's Unions up in arms because they will no longer have the power they enjoy now.

The real issue with DeVos is that she is not in the pocket of Teacher's Unions. Democrats will never admit this, though, which is why they are finding anything else they can to attack her.

All those who worship the demons of satan, I am sure.

Well, honey, the teachers' unions have that as their Betsy DeVos Meme of the Month. That where ya gott-itt!?! lol