Advice needed on making an offer on a property for a first time buyer. THANK YOU?

Hey i'm in need of some advice as a first time buyer. I want to put a bid on a modern 2 bedroom apartment in a town. The asking price is 168,000 euros. I was going to offer 155,000 euros as there is a lot of interest in this property I will more than likely be outbid. How do I proceed after this and is it... show more Hey i'm in need of some advice as a first time buyer. I want to put a bid on a modern 2 bedroom apartment in a town. The asking price is 168,000 euros. I was going to offer 155,000 euros as there is a lot of interest in this property I will more than likely be outbid. How do I proceed after this and is it always good to start with a low offer. Also if i am outbid is it a good idea to continue bidding by 1000 euros each time as my budget is very tight. Thank you for your time.