If I have BitLocker protecting my C: and D: drives, how do I stop someone reinstalling on C: and accessing the data on D:?

I have C: and D: as two partitions on my HDD. If somebody steals the laptop, they cannot immediately log in without the account password. How do I stop them simply reinstalling Windows in C: and accessing D:? A BIOS password is not the answer as they can remove the CMOS battery to clear that. That will allow them... show more I have C: and D: as two partitions on my HDD. If somebody steals the laptop, they cannot immediately log in without the account password. How do I stop them simply reinstalling Windows in C: and accessing D:?

A BIOS password is not the answer as they can remove the CMOS battery to clear that. That will allow them to reinstall Windows. Once C: is replaced with different account credentials, since BitLocker encrypts using keys in the TPM chip in the laptop what is to stop the thief accessing my personal private data in D:?

Any suggestions?