How much money would I need to save if I wanted to live in Hollywood for three months?

I want to go to a training program for Dental Assisting in Los Angeles for three months. So that I can be certified to work as a Dental Assistant in Los Angeles. I will also be doing the Dental Assisting training in my home town which is three months as well. But completing the Dental Assistant program is required... show more I want to go to a training program for Dental Assisting in Los Angeles for three months. So that I can be certified to work as a Dental Assistant in Los Angeles. I will also be doing the Dental Assisting training in my home town which is three months as well. But completing the Dental Assistant program is required to be able to work as a Dental Assistant in LA.

How much money would I need to save up in order to be able to live there for three months? I don't mind having a roommate.
1 answer 1