What if the universe was never " created " , but has existed forever and always ?

This is one of the theories I thought of that do make a lot of sense to me.Beliefs and religion aside, a lot of people try to figure out how the universe has come to existence , but what if it never has ? What if it has always been here ? Because , if someone were to " create " a universe , that... show more This is one of the theories I thought of that do make a lot of sense to me.Beliefs and religion aside, a lot of people try to figure out how the universe has come to existence , but what if it never has ? What if it has always been here ?

Because , if someone were to " create " a universe , that would mean that he'd use magic.Think about it , to create something , we usually combine parts of other already existing things.We don't create something out of nothing.Come to think of it , we have never seen something being created out of nothing in our entire existence.It's like the word " create " bears no meaning.
> Then , what if we were to think into a whole other direction ? Mind blown , eh ?