? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 years ago

Where can I watch the Super Bowl on Sunday?

I'm in marketing class and our assignment over the weekend is to watch the Super Bowl that is on Sunday. The problem is that my house, we don't have TV service. None of my friends will be home so I can't go to their house to watch it. I've tried downloading the ESPN app, but it requires a TV subscription password and username which I don't have. Is there any other websites or ways I can watch it live? I really need to watch it because I will have a test on it on Monday. (We are required to watch it for the commercials). Thanks!

Favorite Answer

go to a sports bar.

or go to here, on the day of the superbowl about 30 minutes before and find a link that works. work hard finding a good link until one works. you usually have to click out of a few pop ups

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

(or you can also just google "NFL live stream reddit")

How do you not have TV service?

Why did you think the ESPN app is going to help? The game isn't on ESPN.

All of the Superbowl ads will be on Youtube.

What did your teacher say when you mentioned this problem?

every sports bar in America will be showing the game. you might also try your local government office and the manager of every store which sells tvs ...

At a sports bar

On TV. If you do not have it, get some friends and make a fun,