Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 years ago

What do you think of soldier worship in the UK? any one sick of the support the troops propaganda?

no one forces them to join the army and if you joined after the Iraq invasion you knew what you're getting yourself into. Police officers, fire fighters, MI5, the NHS, do far more for British people than soldiers fighting pointless wars but don't get half the praise and don't give this hogwash about how they defend my rights to speech. if they were ordered to they would beat up and shoot UK citizens on the streets, and in this day and age ground troops don't defend countries esp in drone and nuclear weapon equipped states, they're for invading and occupying other countries. if it came down to it you would have to defend yourself anyway.

im sick of people defending Alex Blackman who is a murderer who dragged away a wounded man to execute him and was then dumb enough to say it on camera and implicate his subordinates in his crime. He got off leniently, should've got the same minimum sentence as most other murdering scum. They didn't release the full video because they knew it would be effective propaganda for radical Muslims which says it all.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yawwwwwwwwwn !!!!!!!!

WHO the hell cares about any of them their choice so

they swear that allegiance to a whore queen they DIE

SO WHAT ?

Every DEAD ONE makes room for another refugee

KNEECAP the BASTARDS for invading other countries

++++++++++++++++++

Source(s): - IRISH republican supporter BRITS OUT !!
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

what support i get 24 pounds 80p a week that today in one meal in a 3 class Resturant

i served for 9 years

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Chuck him out, the brute! "

But it's " Saviour of 'is country " when the guns begin to shoot;

An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;

An 'Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool - you bet that Tommy sees!

(Kipling)

• 4 years ago

I've hardly seen any soldier worship in the UK. Unlike the USA where they worship warriors and violence the UK seems to have a fairly normal attitude towards armed forces

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

you'd better just hope that those men and women you denigrate arent ever needed to defend your home or you.. then you may well have a very different point of view

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hello... is there anyone in there? .... is there anyone at home??

You are on the list of those who will not be protected should soldiers be required to help maintain law and order again. They will most likely be a people's militia and every bit as nasty as your lovely little drugs gangstas for whom mindless violence is regarded as cool.

• 4 years ago

There must be less "soldier worship" in the UK than most other countries especially in peace time.

• 4 years ago

it's a tradition dating back to the times of rome. the key variable is whether or not the ruling class also believes it. When the ruling class view the soldiers as a resource instead of guardians they decay begins. then the military begins to recieve inferior equipment and the leadership gets gutted and replaced with politcal lackeys and corruption eventually destroys the military ability to actually defend the empire. The coup de grace comes from within in the form of pointless civil war. So you have that to look forward to.

• 4 years ago

Now let me guess..you are ethnic with a chip on your shoulder

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

They deserve the same respect as any other worker who chooses to serve their country - doctors, firefighters, nurses, teachers, police officers,

Alex Blackman was convicted of murder in a fair trial by court martial, and I accept that verdict. If, on looking again at the evidence, the appeal court acquits him, I will accept that verdict. I believe in the rule of law.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.