What do I do if my best friends mom sorta does't like me now? Pls read the details below!?

Hi! I sell bracelets at school and my best friend started selling clay charms, her business was going REALLY well (mines was not) , and out of hot sauce, I criticized her work as "junk." Her parents asked what I thought about her work, and she told her mom that I called them junk, and her mom said she... show more Hi! I sell bracelets at school and my best friend started selling clay charms, her business was going REALLY well (mines was not) , and out of hot sauce, I criticized her work as "junk." Her parents asked what I thought about her work, and she told her mom that I called them junk, and her mom said she shouldn't be friends with me. We maintain a really good relationship with her mom, and I don't want to lose it, and like I said it was a mistake. My best friend herself criticized my bracelets and agreed that some of her own charms didn't turn out well and were rushed. The worst part is that we're going on a school trip tomorrow with my father and her mom, so I will see her tomorrow. I'm not sure if to mention it or apologize because maybe that will remind her and she'll get mad.
1 answer 1