Divorce, kid skipping school?

Hi everyone I need HELP ASAP!!!!! My husband and I are divorcing but were on talking terms to the point where we speak kindly to each other everyday! His son is 9 years old and he s outside in the morning waiting for his bus by himself for MAYBE 5 mins!!! He leaves for work and his son hails tail inside to play... show more Hi everyone I need HELP ASAP!!!!!

My husband and I are divorcing but were on talking terms to the point where we speak kindly to each other everyday! His son is 9 years old and he s outside in the morning waiting for his bus by himself for MAYBE 5 mins!!! He leaves for work and his son hails tail inside to play video games until his dad comes home in the evening, today was the 3rd time he s done this!! Husband called me at working asking what he should do and that he s at wits end with this! The biological mother is threatening to take the child from him (he has full custody, court ordered with child support that she don t pay!) I honestly don t know either. Today, she called the Sheriff s office and a deputy went and picked him up from the house and took him to school, he s terrified and doesn t know what to do! Please don t be rude he s trying the best he can and he s a very good father!!!