Rape fantasies. When does no no turn into yes yes?

My bf likes me to act like im being raped . But asked me if i " like that" as he does things.... am i supposed to say yeah? I thought i was supposed to hate it...

Favorite Answer

He is spoiling the mood by asking for feedback along the way. Rape is a very common fantasy for men and women. It's all about being helpless, letting him have his way with you, being his human sex toy. You don't hate the rape fantasy, you love being taken- or not. How do you feel about being f*cked hard and selfishly? Maybe that's the place to begin. It's OK to beg for him to stop, just have a safe word in case he really does go too far.

At the end of the day its about both of you being comfortable. It is a common fantacy but it's definatly not for everyone. If you dont like it then you need to tell him and he needs to respect your decision. If you do like it then you can always be adventureous and try new things like rope and cuffs. But make sure you trust him before you try anything like that. Also, try having a safty word. This is when any word you want can mean stop, this is a good safty net if you ever do feel uncomfotable.