I've had the same exact toothbrush and toothbrush head for the past 6 years, is that bad?

Besides Brissels being worn, is the toothbrush crawling with more germs than normal? It's a 6 year old electric toothbrush, never hanged the head because theyre too Expensive and I don't brush my teeth but once a week, so I don't really want to pay for a new one. Just curious if a 6 year old toothbrush... show more Besides Brissels being worn, is the toothbrush crawling with more germs than normal? It's a 6 year old electric toothbrush, never hanged the head because theyre too Expensive and I don't brush my teeth but once a week, so I don't really want to pay for a new one. Just curious if a 6 year old toothbrush would have a lot of gross stuff on it compared to a 6 month old toothbrush. Is it dangerous to use??
1 answer 1