Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

So atheist: Now that our Trump has decreed Christians to be prioritized in immigration, are your plans to turn the West Islamic in jeopardy?

Atheists and Liberals dream of a Western world where Islam has replaced Christianity. But God sent Trump to save Western civilization. How will you atheist respond beyond sarcy comments online and rallies by Madonna and Michael Moorer?

There will NEVER be a world with no religion. If Christianity dies, Islam will take over which is what atheists and leftists liberals want!

Atheists are liberal snowflakes who make excuses for Islam while criticizing Christianity. Hence the question makes perfect sense.

Favorite Answer

They want the votes. So they're even willing to bring in third world savages to get the results they want.

• Sofia

Atheists, having no belief in any deity, would not want to make the West Islamic. How does your proposition make any sense?

Troll

Hey, bozo; what part of "atheism" is taxing your ability to understand that we do not support ANY belief in any "god" ?

Kind of war.

My gawd you're an idiot

christians are not the immediate threat like a flood of 3rd world muslim savages, would be...christians are just as spineless and moronic as brain dead liberal snowflakes...

Obama prioritized his entire administration muslims over Christians. Also, quite a few terrorist attacks have happened because of those muslim refugees. It's time for a change. Christians are being hunted down and exterminated in mass over there and Obama didn't lift a finger to get them safety the entire time, well that's going to change

I have no problem with trump. Hes an atheist using religion for getting what he wants. All atheists leaders use religion to get what they want down the centuries. Well done trump. I can assure you Trump has no problems with atheists. I know an atheist when i see one lol And if he isnt an atheist then im the f*cking pope.

Why would atheists want muslims to take over the west ? None want that. Ive actually no problems with christians being the majority in the west. Im classed as a christian and it doesnt bother me. I know im an atheist, but i have no passion whatsoever for religion

You need to look up the definition of atheist before you make a fool of yourself posting questions like this.

Atheists don't want ANY religion.

Wotta moron. Or, am I giving you more credit by calling you a moron instead of the more appropriate imbecile?